Tutorials on Accounting
Tuition provides with experienced tutors they meet the global standards for tuition at this level which means you can expect a high standard of teaching and support. Studying with our experienced tutors will get your studies off to a great start.
AS and A Level Accounting syllabus enables students to apply their accounting knowledge and understanding in order to analyse and present information, give reasoned explanations, and make judgements and recommendations. The syllabus covers topics such as the recording of financial information, accounting principles and control systems, and the preparation of final accounts for a variety of different organisations and businesses.
Students can find out about raising capital by shares and loans, ratio analysis and cost accounting, and also study the preparation of statements of cash flow, cash flow analysis, budgeting, standard costing and investment appraisal, among many other topics.
The aims of the Accounting syllabus are to enable students to develop:
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles and purposes of accounting for individuals, businesses, non-trading organisations and society as a whole;
• An understanding of accounting principles, policies, techniques, procedures and terminology;
• Improved skills of numeracy, literacy, communication, enquiry, presentation and interpretation;
• Improved accuracy, orderliness and the ability to think logically;
• An excellent foundation for advanced study.
Tutor with intensive experience and professional qualifications
The tutor with teaching experience and working in accounting area for a number of years. The tutor holds a Master degree in accounting from a recognized local university with professional accountancy membership.
If you have enquiry on the tutorials, please send me