University of Derby UK
- Accredited: British university with origins traced back to 1851.
- All the learning materials and assignment topics are available on the University online learning platform. You can download them anytime at your convenience. No more missing of lecture note.
- All the subjects are assessed by coursework. No more examination.
- Each of the subjects are supported by University of Derby full-time teaching staffs who are ready to help.
- Upon completion of the required modules, you will be awarded the BSc (Hons) Business and Management from University of Derby UK in addition to the CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership from The Chartered Management Institute and work towards the Chartered Manager designation.
- Six modules are required and can be completed in 1 year and all modules are completed through e-learning.
- If you have HND qualification and relevant working experience, you may be eligible for entry to this top up degree. If you do not have the above qualification, you may apply for an Advanced Diploma at Level 6 of Australian Qualification Framework, by "Recognition of Prior Learning", on the basis of your gained qualification and working experience.
Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training