: British university with origins traced back to 1851
: 81 out of 123 Universities, Times Good University Guide 2015
- All the learning materials and assignment topics are available on the University . You can download them anytime at your convenience. No more missing of lecture note.
- All the subjects are .
- who are ready to help
- Degree is recognized by Chartered Management Institute UK for membership
At the final year of BSc (Hons) Business and Management, the following subjects are available. It enable busy students to achieve for the degree anytime, anywhere in the world.
- Business Psychology (20 credits)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Applied Research Project (40 credits)
Optional modules (any 2 of followings)
- Financial Statement Analysis (20 credits)
- Strategic Marketing Management (20 credits)
- Global Business Environment (20 credits)
- Management & Leadership - Challenges & Practice (20 credits)
- Emerging Digital Trends (20 credits)
- Open to UK Higher National Diploma or overseas equivalent (such as, recognized Higher Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Associate Degree / professional qualification or equivalent)
If you do not have the above qualification, but, working experience in commercial industry, you may apply for Advanced Diploma in Business / Management / Leadership & Management / Marketing / Events / Accounting / Human Resources / Hospitality / Project Management under Australian Framework Level 6, by Recognition of Prior Learning. The Advanced Diploma AQF Level 6 is assessed as equivalent to UK Higher National Diploma by UK NARIC.
Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training