University of Derby UK
BA (Hons) International Hospitality Business Management Top Up Final Year
- Accredited: British university with origins traced back to 1851
- University Ranking: 81 out of 123 Universities, Times Good University Guide 2015
- All the learning materials and assignment topics are available on the University online learning platform. You can download them anytime at your convenience. No more missing of lecture note.
- All the subjects are assessed by coursework. No more examination.
- Each of the subjects are supported by University of Derby full-time teaching staffs who are ready to help
- Degree is recognized by the Institute of Hospitality UK for full membership
- Open to UK Higher National Diploma or overseas equivalent (such as, recognized Higher Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Associate Degree / professional qualification or equivalent)
- At least 6 months working experience in Hospitality industry
If you do not have the above qualification, but, working experience in Hospitality industry, you may apply for Advanced Diploma in Hospitality under Australian Framework Level 6, by Recognition of Prior Learning. The Advanced Diploma AQF Level 6 is assessed as equivalent to UK Higher National Diploma by UK NARIC.
Success Institute of Higher Education and Professional Training