We are seeking for an Operations Assistant to assists Operations Supervisors and Team Leaders in all activities of Receiving, Handling and Dispatch Stations, Franking & Registered Mailings to ensure smooth operational flow. Ensure neatness and cleanliness of work stations at all times.
· Provide the timely lodgement and recovery of the shipments to satisfy the customer needs and requirements within their responsibility
· Assist in day to day operational activities
· Daily working process review with Team Leaders and Supervisors discussion
· Maintain cooperative relationships and good communications between all departments.
· Ensure accuracy of jobs in New ops, data capturing
· Ensure quantity and weight of goods received tally with pre-alerts
· Ensure accurate sorting and franking of mails
· Ensure correct procedures are applied and data neatly recorded. (Discrepancies, retrieval of item etc.)
· Verify data captured against pre-alert (if arrives with shipment) and report discrepancy, if any. Segregate items according to countries.
· Provide movement alerts
· Maintain good working relationships with all external parties.
· Diploma or above with 1-2 years operations experience, preferably within mail or logistics industry
· Good communication skills of spoken and written English
· Proficient in Software skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
· Pleasant, outgoing and willing to learn
· Self-initiative, hard working and can work under pressure and independently
· Good organization skills
Interested parties, please send your resume to email@example.com or whatsapp 9337-2291 for enquiries.