A learning centre is looking for a Native English tutor for playgroup and teaching phonics
- Teach young children in various early learning programs and playgroup
- Generate ideas for improving our programs and maximize results to both parents and children.
- Collaborate actively and effectively with other educators on lesson and activity planning as well as preparing teaching materials.
- Foster a lively and interactive learning atmosphere.
- Report student’s learning and behavioral performance regularly.
- Native English Speaker is a must.
- Tutor should have vaild working visa /HKID
- Preferably holds a Certificate / High Diploma / Degree in Early Childhood Education or TESOL related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 YEARS of relevant experience in teaching children aged 0 – 4.
- Strong sense of classroom management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive, independent, responsible, punctual and diligent.
- Passionate about fostering positive attitudes in young children's upbringing.
- Willing to work flexible hours including Saturdays & Sundays.
For qualified candidates, please email your detailed resume with expected salary to email@example.com .
(Personal data collected would be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)